Custom Leather and Pen Warranty
CL&P uses world class materials and construction techniques for my products. I expect them to provide many years of service. If any of my products should prove defective, CL&P will repair or replace it.
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
- Contact me within: 1 day of delivery
- Ship items back within: 7 days of delivery
- Request an order cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
I don’t accept exchanges
Conditions of return
What is covered under the warranty?
This warranty covers any defects in the workmanship or material in the course of normal use. CL&P will repair or replace products (clearance products excluded) that have been proven to be defective due to defects in workmanship or improper material.
What is the duration of the warranty?
Minimum of 1 year. I am reasonable regarding warranty claims and expect customers to be reasonable as well.
What is not covered?
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by rough or non-standard handling of products.
- Any damage arising from other factors other than the workmanship of product or the materials used.
- Wear and tear (although components that wear out prematurely would be replaced in accordance with the rest of this warranty).
How to obtain warranty service?
If you think your product is eligible for repair or replacement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please clearly state the issue and include pictures to assist CL&P in evaluating your situation.
What CL&P will do with a warrant claim:
Provided the product is eligible for warranty service, CL&P will either send a replacement or request you send me the product by mail, which will be repaired and returned to you. If a year or more has elapsed since the purchase date, the customer is responsible for the shipping charges.